These terms and conditions apply to Fandom Pay’s Exclusive Loyal VIP Offer.
- (“The Promotion”). Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Fan Payment Solutions LLC, trading as Fandom Pay. Company number 7241319, registered office: 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, USA (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to UK, German, Spanish, Italian and Austrian residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- The Promotion is available to customers who previously purchased a MotoGP VIP Village™ pass, which is now postponed to 2021.
- Eligible participants of the Promotion will receive:
- a Fandom Pay MotoGP Mastercard® prepaid card that can be used anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted, including at the race(s) that you attend next year.
- the first €49 annual subscription to the card for FREE.
- access to an EXCLUSIVE €10 discount on your first purchase plus free delivery all year with the MotoGP.com store valid until 31 December 2020. Minimum purchase of £80/€ required. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- access to all Fandom Pay CONTENT, competitions and discounts.
- €20 discount on your next online MotoGP VIP Village™ pass purchase when paying with Fandom Pay from January 2021.
- automatic upgrade of your MotoGP VIP Village™ Pass with a Paddock Pass.
6. Participants of the Promotion should sign up to Fandom Pay using the Android or Apple app and select the annual subscription option before entering the discount code: LOYALVIP2020 when prompted. Participants must pay a £4.99/€ fee to cover delivery which will be pre-loaded onto the card instantly available once activated.
7. Fandom Pay will notify Dorna of all participants who are eligible for the paddock pass upgrade by Friday 28th August at the latest. Your paddock pass will be despatched to you with your VIP passes.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
9. The Promotion will run from 9am on Monday 17th August 2020 to 10.00pm GMT on Monday 31st August 2020 (“the Closing Date”). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or extend the Promotion at any time.
10. There shall be no alternatives to the Promotion although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for that of equal value.
11. The Promotion is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
– tampering with the entry process
– acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
– submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
– any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
14. Participants may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond reasonable control, or that of a third party.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred in relation to the Promotion, including but not limited to travel and accommodation.
18. Entrants will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.