These terms and conditions apply to Fandom Pay’s 2020 Alex Marquez birthday giveaway.
- (“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Fan Payment Solutions LLC, trading as Fandom Pay. Company number 7241319, registered office: 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, USA (“the Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to UK, German, Spanish, Italian and Austrian residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants need to play the ‘Where’s Alex’ game on social media :
Facebook – identify Alex Marquez in the social media image, direct message the Fandom Pay Facebook page identifying Alex’s location and comment ‘found him’ on the public post
Twitter – identify Alex Marquez in the social media image, direct message the Fandom Pay Twitter page identifying Alex’s location and comment ‘found him’ on the public post
Instagram – identify Alex Marquez in the social media image, share on Instagram stories and tag the Fandom Pay Instagram handle
- Fandom Pay will select 12 Winners at random. The Winners must accept their Prize by contacting Fandom Pay with their delivery details.
- Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- The Promotion will run from 10am on Thursday 23rd April 2020 to Friday 24th April 2020 (“the Closing Date”). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or extend the Promotion at any time. Social media users participating in the game after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There shall be 12 prizes (“the Prizes”) which consist of:
- 1 x Official Alex Marquez Cap
- The Winners shall be deemed eligible after following the above entry criteria, and notified by direct message to confirm their Prize.
- In the event that the Prize is not requested or claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
- There shall be no alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicitly in conection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.